Willis Chevrolet, Inc. may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1) We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources;
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and,
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2) We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3) We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4) We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
GM respects the privacy of its consumers and is committed to offering a secure and private means for online transactions. Your trust in our company, products and services is key to our success.
GM will never sell your personal information to any third party.
When you visit a GM site, information on your browsing habits may be collected and stored as anonymous, aggregate data. This information is used internally at GM to measure site activity and to improve the site. Information may include the time and length of your visit, the pages browsed, the site you visited just before and the name of your Internet Service Provider. Some data we collect is used to help expedite the performance of our site, such as a dealer inventory search. In addition, by storing certain data on our server, we improve the efficiency of our site for your future visits. The goal is to save you time and simplify your online experience.
The Dealer Pricing and Contact area within this site is designed for you to communicate with our GM dealer via a secure electronic format. Replies and messages are stored in your personal area. You are asked to provide your name, address and e-mail address and occasionally your telephone number, so that we may follow-up as necessary. We may use some of this information solely for our own marketing purposes but will not share it outside the General Motors company.